Tuesday, March 27, 2012
This week we should finally be able to start canvassing and going out into the New Brunswick community to help educate and inform residents on ways they can save energy. If all goes as planned, we should be going out this Friday March 30 from about 1:30-4pm. I'm really excited to finally get started and really just going out to the community and trying to make a change. Sadly there's not many bilingual interns that can help, but anyone who speaks Spanish is more than welcome to come and canvas. I started looking into some research on federal and state grants available to NJ residents, in which many might not be aware of that can help them tremendously. So much help is offered to residents in New Jersey, but language is always a barrier. I hope that I can break this wall and really provide and change the lives of many residents in New Brunswick, and save them some cash as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment